- List of Exchange members
- Exchange Members share in turnover
- How to become a member of the WSE?
- List of Market Makers
- List of issuer's market makers
- UTP services
- List of Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- List of External Administrators
- List of Telco operators
Investment certificates are issued by closedend investment funds. As bearer securities, they may be listed on the Exchange. Investment funds which issue certificates are established for a specified period of time. Their objective is to achieve the highest possible returns on the capital paid in by fund participants, mainly through investments in securities. The fund ceases to exist through a liquidation procedure whereby investment certificates are redeemed and fund participants receive payments according to the number of certificates held and their final valuation.