- List of Exchange members
- Exchange Members share in turnover
- How to become a member of the WSE?
- List of Market Makers
- List of issuer's market makers
- UTP services
- List of Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- List of External Administrators
- List of Telco operators
Quotations of equities are made in a continuous trading system or in a single-price system with two auctions.
Allotment certificates (PDA) are financial instruments allowing buyers of new share issues to sell them before they are introduced to trading
In order to diversify its range of services and raise its profile among European markets, the Warsaw Stock Exchange opened a debt instrument market called CATALYST.