- List of Exchange members
- Exchange Members share in turnover
- How to become a member of the WSE?
- List of Market Makers
- List of issuer's market makers
- UTP services
- List of Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- List of External Administrators
- List of Telco operators
UNICREDIT BANK AG (Resolution No. 224/2017)
Resolution No. 224/2017
of the Warsaw Stock Exchange Management Board
dated 14 March 2017
concerning the admission to exchange trading on the WSE Main Market of
structured certificates issued by UNICREDIT BANK AG
Pursuant to § 3.1 of the WSE Rules, the WSE Management Board resolves to admit to exchange trading on the parallel market 175,543 structured certificates, coded under the abbreviated name “UCEXVOWG0321”, issued by UNICREDIT BANK AG.
This Resolution shall come into force on the day of adoption.