- List of Exchange members
- Exchange Members share in turnover
- How to become a member of the WSE?
- List of Market Makers
- List of issuer's market makers
- UTP services
- List of Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- List of External Administrators
- List of Telco operators
UNICREDIT BANK AG (Resolution No. 225/2017)
Resolution No. 225/2017
of the Warsaw Stock Exchange Management Board
dated 14 March 2017
concerning the introduction to exchange trading in the WSE Main Market of
structured certificates issued by UNICREDIT BANK AG
Pursuant to § 38.1 and § 38.3 of the WSE Rules, and § 1.1, § 2.1 Division V of the Detailed Exchange Trading Rules in UTP system, the WSE Management Board resolves as follows:
1) to introduce to exchange trading in the parallel market by way of an ordinary procedure, as of 23 March 2017, 175.543 structured certificates, issued by UNICREDIT BANK AG, coded by the National Depository for Securities as “DE000HVB2A68”;
2) to list the structured certificates issued by UNICREDIT BANK AG, mentioned in point 1) above, in the market maker system under the abbreviated name “UCEXVOWG0321”;
3) to list the structured certificates issued by UNICREDIT BANK AG, mentioned in point 1) above, in non-leveraged structured instruments segment (Segment B instruments).
This Resolution shall come into force on the day of adoption.