- List of Exchange members
- Exchange Members share in turnover
- How to become a member of the WSE?
- List of Market Makers
- List of issuer's market makers
- UTP services
- List of Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- List of External Administrators
- List of Telco operators
UNIMOT (Resolution No. 227/2017)
Resolution No. 227/2017
of the Management Board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
dated 14 March 2017
concerning the introduction to exchange trading in the GPW Main List of
series J bearer ordinary shares of the company UNIMOT S.A.
1. Pursuant to § 38.1 and § 38.3 of the Exchange Rules, the Exchange Management Board resolves to introduce as of 17 March 2017 by way of an ordinary procedure to exchange trading in the parallel market 2,200,000 series J bearer ordinary shares of the company UNIMOT S.A. a par value PLN 1 each.
2. The introduction to exchange trading of the shares, mentioned in point 1. above, is conditional on the registration of the series J shares and their coding as “PLUNMOT00013” by the National Depository for Securities on 17 March 2017.
This Resolution shall take effect on the date of adoption.