- List of Exchange members
- Exchange Members share in turnover
- How to become a member of the WSE?
- List of Market Makers
- List of issuer's market makers
- UTP services
- List of Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- List of External Administrators
- List of Telco operators
DINO POLSKA (Resolution No. 384/2017)
Resolution No 384/2017
of the Management Board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
dated 18 April 2017
concerning the introduction to exchange trading on the GPW Main List
series A bearer ordinary shares of the company DINO POLSKA S.A.
Pursuant to § 38.1 and § 38.3 of the Warsaw Stock Exchange Rules and § 2.1 of Division 4 of the Detailed Exchange Trading Rules in UTP, the Warsaw Stock Exchange Management Board resolves as follows:
1) to introduce as of 19 April 2017 by way of an ordinary procedure to exchange trading on the main market 98,040,000 series A bearer ordinary shares of the company DINO POLSKA S.A. a par value PLN 0.10 each, coded as “PLDINPL00011” by the National Depository for Securities;
2) to list the shares of the company DINO POLSKA S.A., mentioned in point 1), in the continuous trading system under the abbreviated name „DINOPL” and the code „DNP”.
This Resolution shall take effect on the date of adoption.