- List of Exchange members
- Exchange Members share in turnover
- How to become a member of the WSE?
- List of Market Makers
- List of issuer's market makers
- UTP services
- List of Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- List of External Administrators
- List of Telco operators
The capital market in Poland is regulated by the following legal acts:
- Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading, and on Public Companies;
- Act on Trading in Financial Instruments;
- Act on Capital Market Supervision.
Each of these acts addresses one of the main three aspects of capital market operations: the primary market, secondary trading and market supervision. Statutory regulations conform with the standards of the Single European Financial Market, as defined in directives of the European Parliament and Council, and regulations of the European Commission.
The Warsaw Stock Exchange operates under the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments of 29 July 2005, as amended, under the supervision of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (PFSA) (Act on Capital Market Supervision of 29 July 2005, as amended).
The rules concerning organisation of trading, order placement and execution of transactions are defined in the WSE Rules and in Detailed Exchange Trading Rules.
- The Warsaw Stock Exchange Articles of Association
size: 139 kB
- The GPW Rules
size: 1 MB
- Rules of the Exchange Court
size: 108 kB
- Rules of the Warsaw Stock Exchange Supervisory Board
size: 142 kB
- Rules of the Warsaw Stock Exchange Management Board
size: 31 kB
- Rules of the General Meeting of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
size: 66 kB