- List of Exchange members
- Exchange Members share in turnover
- How to become a member of the WSE?
- List of Market Makers
- List of issuer's market makers
- UTP services
- List of Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- List of External Administrators
- List of Telco operators
Allotment certificates (PDA) are financial instruments allowing buyers of new share issues to sell them before they are introduced to trading. Trading in allotment certificates is subject to the same regulations as equity trading. Allotment certificates are quoted In the same trading system as the one in which the shares are subsequently to be traded.