Issuers can publish their prospectuses on the Exchange website.
Benefits of using the Exchange’s offer:
- We reach many users (the Exchange’s websites has approximately 2 million visits per month);
- We ensure security (the prospectus is signed with a certificate of origin);
- Your prospectus may be published for any period of time;
- You can publish annexes to the prospectus as required;
- Your prospectus may be moved to an archive on our website;
- We ensure protection of the prospectus file (ongoing monitoring) against unauthorised write access;
- We offer promotion of the prospectus section of the website;
- We offer low prices;
- We provide technical support.
Your prospectus will be published on the GPW website under an agreement with the Exchange signed following a few simple steps:
- The issuer* approaches the Product Promotion & Education Section, email: , phone 537-72-03, 537-72-21, 537-73-42, which provides the model agreement and the application for the publication of the prospectus on the GPW website.
- The signed agreement and application for the publication of the prospectus on the GPW website are sent to GPW together with the electronic file of the prospectus for publication (on a CD).
- If the prospectus fulfils the conditions of the agreement, the Exchange signs the prospectus with the GPW certificate and publishes it on the website not later than 10:30 on the next trading day.
*Or other entity authorised to request the publication of the prospectus by the Exchange. If another entity acts on behalf of the Issuer, a power of attorney must be presented.
Technical conditions for the preparation of the electronic file of the prospectus
- The entire prospectus must be delivered to GPW as a PDF file/files written on a non-writable CD-R. If the prospectus is one PDF file, the file name should be "Prospekt_Emisyjny_ABC", where "ABC" is a three-letter abbreviated name of an issuer. If the prospectus is written in more than one file, the name of each file should directly indicate its content.
- The CD-R must be labelled (in non-erasable pen) as follows: Issuer’s full name, the following text: "Prospekt emisyjny na stronę internetową GPW", date.
- The application for the publication of the prospectus on the GPW website must be attached to the CD.
- The CD should be delivered to the following address: Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie, 00-498 Warszawa, ul. Książęca 4.
- fee for the publication of the prospectus on the GPW website – PLN 2,000,
- fee for each commenced month of maintenance of the prospectus starting on the date of publication of the prospectus on the website – PLN 500,
- fee for the publication of the first annex – PLN 500,
- fee for the publication of the second annex – PLN 400,
- fee for the publication of the third annex – PLN 300,
- fee for the publication of the fourth annex – PLN 200,
- fee for the publication of the fifth and each next annex – PLN 100,
- fee for the publication of each next offer document – PLN 500,
- fee for the maintenance of the prospectus in the Prospectus Archive section of the GPW website - PLN 300 for each commenced year.
GPW will add the value added tax (VAT) at the applicable rate to the fees set in the Agreement.
If you have any questions about the publication of prospectuses on the GPW website, contact us by email at or by phone at 537-73-42, 537-72-03, 537-72-21.