- List of Exchange members
- Exchange Members share in turnover
- How to become a member of the WSE?
- List of Market Makers
- List of issuer's market makers
- UTP services
- List of Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- List of External Administrators
- List of Telco operators
WSE IR Leader Competition
Warsaw Stock Exchange is organizing the second edition of the „WSE IR Leader Competition" for foreign issuers listed on the Warsaw bourse. The goal of the competition is to choose foreign issuers with the best investor relations practices.
The competition is addressed to foreign companies that were listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange Main Market or NewConnect alternative trading system as at November 30, 2013.
The competition consists of four stages:
- evaluation of issuer IR website,
- evaluation of quality of issuer communication with media,
- evaluation of quality of issuer communication with institutional investors.
- evaluation of quality of issuer communication with individual investors.
Issuers will be evaluated in subsequent stages of the competition by members of the Competition Jury appointed by the WSE. Among them are representatives of investors, media and the Polish Association of Listed Companies.
For further information, please see the rules of competition or contact Anna Filipiak, WSE Promotion Team (+48 22 537 77 71, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rules of the WSE IR Leader Competition